Full Stack Developer – Shopify
October 25, 2019
ROLE: Full Stack Developer -Web & Shopify
We are looking for a web developer with hands on experience developing, managing, and deploying Shopify e-commerce websites and is used to working in a fast paced, start-up environment.
Front-end: Developer with experience working with Shopify CMS deploying for both Web and Mobile. Experience working closely with design team at multiple stages of product design cycle, including project onset to provide insight on engineering feasibility/timeline/time estimates.
Most importantly, working with UI/UX designers during handoff phase, leveraging design files (predominantly off pdf designs ) to build intended experiences and features.
Back-end: Controls the design and development of our Shopify Plus solutions on both desktop and mobile. Your role would be to ensure that the Shopify website meets all client business objectives, has high uptime, runs smoothly, processes information accurately, and meets e-commerce security and privacy standards. You will work very closely with the Project Director on all projects.
- Develop new user-facing features on clients Shopify website
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Implement UI/UX designs
- Experience with Web Accessibility and Web Accessibility applications, i.e. UsableNet
- Optimize website for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members on designs, concepts, functionality and any unique features you believe will enhance the overall design and user experience.
- Act as the single point of contact for all Shopify related projects, maintenance, and support.
- Define scope and requirements, design system changes, estimate level of effort, develop and implement projects according to scope and timeline
- Maintain awareness of current technology standards , releases, security best practices and emerging trends in Ecommerce and in Shopify administration and development. Proactively implement as needed by business environment.
- Design and execute testing scenarios for new feature implementation
- Monitor and investigate ecommerce analytics for changes in performance and usability, such as page load times, bounce rate, conversion, etc.
- Lead Shopify roadmap development to include upgrades, extensions, and native and 3rd party Shopify feature implementations
- Perform data modeling, data mapping, data transformation and data standardization to ensure integrity of data fields, processing accuracy and compliance with Shopify best practices.
- Troubleshoot escalated issues with Shopify and provide after hours on-call support as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience developing and administering a Shopify e-commerce website for a commercial company
- Hands-on experience developing and customizing Shopify themes and templates.
- Expert knowledge of Shopify APIs and Liquid templates
- Deep expertise in front end related languages, Shopify and understanding of back end languages and technologies.
- Experience with creating Shopify landing pages, Shopify API integrations, theme customizations, responsive themes, extensions and web services.
- Strong understanding of Shopify features and functionality, standard objects, and data structures.
- IT project management experience – assess, analyze, design, plan, execute, test, deploy and support new system capabilities
- Desire to continuously learn and stay current with industry developments and trends
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills and the proven ability to work effectively with numerous stakeholders and contributors, both internally and externally
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with astute attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills, with an ability to mitigate risk, communicate effectively, and facilitate problem resolution
- Ability to self-manage and motivate, to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects at the same time, using sound judgment
About: GRAIN GROUP is a Business Performance Company, founded in 2010. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, and commerce to solve challenges for some of the world’s most ambitious brands. We represent a new agency model – nimble, data-driven, and built to deliver business outcomes.
August 15, 2019
Media Strategist Job Description
GRAIN’s Media Strategists play a crucial role in the development of media plans in accordance with the objectives and strategies developed on assigned account(s), execute media buys, and manage media campaigns. Strategists help to coordinate all day-to-day agency efforts on behalf of the client’s product or service.Read More
August 2, 2019
We’re looking for a Analyst Director to help lead our growing Analytics team. Working as part of the Strategy team, the Analytics Directors will collaborate across multiple client projects, acting as an analytical leader and insights-hungry team player. If you’re equally as intrigued by the questions as you are the answers, this job is for you.Read More